The Risk Assessment Data Repository (RADR) is a powerful server-based risk analytics platform used to enhance productivity in the investigation of fraud, waste and abuse. RADR enables proactive identification of risk and simplifies the investigative process by:
- Focusing resources on highest ROI cases
- Accelerating forensic analysis
- Uncovering previously unseen leads
Designed for analysts and investigators, RADR combines data from multiple sources with sophisticated predictive analytics risk modeling, and intuitive dashboards and data visualization.
A rich query interface is supported by multiple views of the data including traditional charts and graphs, link analysis plots, and timeline views.
RADR Link Analysis Explorer allows rapid exploration of results from network analysis that statistically predicts and uncovers fraud networks for further investigation.
- Lease Renewal Risk Model for USPS Office of Inspector General
- Detecting Fraudulent Workers' Compensation Claims
- Improving Unemployment Insurance Claim Fraud Detection
Download the Data Sheet