Most companies are collecting an ever-increasing amount of data but often lack the resources or expertise to organize and use it effectively to support their business goals.
With 25 years of experience in advanced analytics and data science, Elder Research has the cross-industry expertise to deliver a high-level review of your data, analytics culture, capacity, and practice.
During our half-day on-site Analytics Strategy & Discovery Session our teams guide workshops with leaders and executives to develop:
- Strategies for using data and analytics to improve organizational decision-making.
- Plans for short- and long-term analytics opportunities, prioritized by feasibility and return on investment.
- Recommendations on how to grow analytics capabilities.
Prior to the engagement we work collaboratively to determine an agenda that will provide the greatest value. Some example areas of focus include:
- Understanding strategic business goals and current analytics initiatives.
- Assessing current analytics capabilities and how to build an analytics team.
- Defining key performance metrics and baseline goals for analytics.
- Discussing potential projects that will provide early momentum and return on investment.
- Exploring data sources that may be leveraged for strategic analytics projects.
Following the half-day session, we will provide a report that summarizes insights gleaned from discussion with your functional business leaders and recommends next steps.