Elder Research is honored to have worked with the Defense and Intelligence Community since 2002 by providing thought leadership, innovation, training, and operational solutions in the areas of data science, artificial intelligence, and machine learning.
In the aftermath of the September 11th attacks on the World Trade Center, we wanted to serve our country directly and knew that our capabilities could help. Dr. Elder volunteered his services and was appointed in January 2002 by President Bush to serve for years on a panel to guide technology for national security.
Since then, our work serving the DoD and Intel communities has experienced tremendous growth. For example:
- We have operationalized data science and machine learning technologies for dozens of agencies and departments and have been continuously engaged with multiple agencies for over a decade.
- Our experience includes mission areas such as security, counterintelligence, counterterrorism, biometrics, science and technology, force readiness, training, and others.
- Our solutions make our customers more productive and effective and have helped their programs gain recognition as centers of excellence.
- Our Defense and Intelligence business unit has grown at an average annualized rate of 32% since 2002.
- We are consistently noted for delivering innovative, actionable results and for our excellent performance in contract reviews.