John Elder will be teaching a 1-day virtual workshop at Machine Learning Week on “The Deadly Dozen: The Top 12 Analytics Mistakes and the Techniques to Defeat Them” on May 21, 2021. This one-day session reveals the subtle mistakes analytics practitioners often make when facing a new challenge (the “deadly dozen”), and clearly explains the advanced methods seasoned experts use to avoid those pitfalls and build accurate and reliable models.
If you’d like to become a practitioner of predictive analytics – or if you already are and would like to hone your knowledge across methods and best practices – this workshop is for you.
What you will learn:
- The 12 subtle pitfalls to watch out for on any new project
- The latest ways to increase the value of predictive models and machine learning for your business
- How to succeed when your biggest threat is not technology, but people (e.g., resistance to change)
Interested in attending?
- Workshop starts at 7:15am PDT
- AM Break from 8:45 – 9:00am PDT
- Lunch Break from 10:30 – 11:15am PDT
- PM Break: 12:45 – 1:00pm PDT
- Workshops ends at 2:30pm PDT