Most companies are collecting an ever increasing amount of data but often lack the resources or expertise to use it effectively to support their business goals. With over 20 years of experience in predictive analytics and data science, Elder Research has the cross-industry expertise to deliver a high-level, topographical review of your analytics culture, capacity, and practice.
Our half-day on-site Analytics Strategy consulting service provides:
- Strategies for using analytics to improve organizational decision-making.
- Recommendations on how to grow analytics capabilities.
- Plans for short and long-term analytics opportunities, prioritized based on feasibility and return on investment.
Prior to the engagement we will work collaboratively to determine an agenda that will provide the greatest value. Some example focus areas include:
- Understanding strategic business goals and current analytics initiatives.
- Assessing current analytics capabilities and how to build an analytics team.
- Defining key performance metrics and baseline goals for analytics
- Discussing potential projects that will provide early momentum and return on investment.
- Exploring data sources that may be leveraged for strategic analytics projects.
Following the meeting Elder Research will provide a report that summarizes insights gleaned from discussion with your functional business leaders and recommended next steps.
Contact us to discuss how our executive strategy session can help your organization deliver more value for analytics.