Are you considering investing in sharpening the analytical skills of your staff? Do you wish that your IT, business, marketing, or operations group would more effectively employ predictive analytics in their work? Elder Research is excited to announce that it has acquired the Institute for Statistics Education at Statistics.com to provide focused data science, analytics, and statistics training for corporations and individuals.
Transform Your Business
Statistics.com's comprehensive data science curriculum, coupled with Elder Research's custom training and consulting, offers your organization unmatched expert instruction and guidance. Transform your employees’ knowledge base by offering solid conceptual knowledge and practical real world applications your staff can use immediately. Statistics.com provides unique training solutions that help companies of any size stay competitive by providing the expertise in analytics, data science, and the latest technologies to stay a step ahead of the challenging demands of today’s ever changing business environment. We work with:
- Fortune 500 Corporations
- Small-to-Medium Enterprises
- Not-for-Profit Associations
- Government Agencies
- Academic Institutions
The Institute offers courses, certificates and— through university partners — degrees in data science, analytics, and statistics. Programs are focused, rigorous, flexibly scheduled, and provide a collaborative learning environment with dedicated online teaching assistants who will be there for you every step of the way. The Institute’s certificates and degrees are certified by the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia, and its courses are approved by the American Council on Education.
According to Gerhard Pilcher, CEO of Elder Research, “The acquisition of Statistics.com will help Elder Research’s clients achieve cross-enterprise data literacy much faster by expanding our course offerings ten-fold on an easily accessible platform while maintaining the human element that is critical to robust learning.”
“Elder Research’s quarter century of expertise in data science consulting and training for leading companies and government agencies brings a powerful dose of practical experience to the Institute’s offerings. Joining forces with Elder Research will give Institute students the real-world skills they need to successfully deploy the techniques they learn, and a good view of potential careers,” added Peter Bruce, Founder of the Institute for Statistics Education at Statistics.com. Statistics.com’s existing courses, certificate programs, and degree programs will continue.
Build an Analytics Center of Excellence
Over the last 25 years Elder Research has grown by empowering organizations through training and knowledge transfer. This acquisition strengthens Elder Research’s ability to build analytics teams and establish Analytics Centers of Excellence for clients by providing:
- Customized training programs that are relevant and valuable to the audience—from entry analysts to executives.
- Courses and programs developed and taught by leading university instructors and industry experts in data science, analytics, and statistics, many of whom have authored the book from which they teach.
- Access to experts with practical experience guiding you every step of the way.
- Mastery, Certificate, and Degree series programs in data science, analytics, and statistics to enhance personal and professional development – offering the approximate equivalent of a university program at a fraction of the cost.
- Credit and Credentialing – Continuing Education Units (CEU), certificate credit, Certified Analytics Professional (CAP®) credit through INFORMS, and college credit through American Council on Education’s College Credit (ACE CREDIT®)
The Institute for Statistics Education at Statistics.com is a leading pioneer in online analytics education since 2002, with over 80 courses and over 15,000 students. The Institute values and promotes critical “human touch” in education. Students communicate directly with instructors, who include noted authorities and authors of leading textbooks. Direct personal guidance is given to all students by assistant teachers and mentors with advanced degrees in the field.
To learn more about how Statistics.com can help transform your organization visit the FAQ and Knowledge Base.