Achieving success on Defense and Intelligence projects requires a data science partner with broad experience, critical thinking, a proven ability to solve complex problems, and the ability to effectively communicate the results. The analyses must be conducted in a collaborative environment that brings together the expertise of decision-makers, analysts and investigators, behavioral scientists, and scientists/engineers. We’ve trained personnel on tools, algorithms, and best practices, developed custom software when needed, and evaluated and selected analytical software and workbenches.
CRITICAL THINKING – We quickly identify root problems, plan the analytics path and start progress fast to create IC/DoD solutions while communicating results early and often.
EXPERIENCE – We have over a decade of experience operationalizing data and text mining technologies to identify and triage threats in security, counterintelligence and counterterrorism.
EXPERTISE – Defense and Intelligence clients come to us with a unique set of challenges. Our clients need to:
- Analyze data for actionable intelligence useful to operational decision makers
- Discern which analytical tools will best support their mission
- Improve analyst efficiency with data-driven processes
- Integrate data science as a key part of their strategy and mission
- Train personnel on best practices in data science
Our solutions make our clients’ team more productive and effective, and helps establish them as recognized centers of excellence. Examples of our Defense and Intelligence solutions include:
- Threat Triage Analytics
- Intervention Analytics
- Streaming Analytics
- Cybersecurity Analytics
- Threat Detection Analytics
- Topic Discovery Analytics
- Risk Analytics
- Continuous Evaluation
- Behavioral Analytics