If your organization is new to data science and predictive analytics, it can be difficult to know where to start.
This eBook covers the key challenges and considerations for business leaders employing analytics to provide data-driven insight. Written for executives, this guide covers analytics management best practices, including:
- Deciding what business problems to solve
- Choosing your initial project
- Impact to an organization’s decision-making process
- Cultivating an analytics culture
- The role leadership plays in the overall success
This eBook includes Chapter 3 titled “Leading a Data Analytics Initiative” from Mining Your Own Business, A Primer for Executives on Understanding and Employing Data Mining and Predictive Analytics.